Monday, December 21, 2009

Negotiating Tip For 2010

Hello All:

I know everyone, including me, is doing their last minute Christmas shopping and that's all that is in our cross hair's - but....
I would ask everyone to take a few minutes and ask yourself what 2010 will look like for you in relation to negotiating? Will 2010 be another 2009? Will you end up on the short end of the stick because you have not learned how to negotiate on your terms? Maybe you have been side tracked by life and all that goes along with the journey, or maybe, you have been on the fence on whether you should open your own negotiating business?

My point is what you need, is not someone to force you into something you are not prepared to embark upon, rather you need information and education! If you are committed to make 2010 a profitable year, then click here and sign up for my Free Newsletter with all the tips and strategies I use to run a profitable negotiating business for the last 20 plus years.

Until next time.

James A. Gage

No comments: