Sunday, January 24, 2010

Negotiating Tip: What Can I Negotiate?

Hello All:

I get this question all the time : " What can I negotiate in order to make a steady income?" Well, besides that being a loaded question, I mean, come on that's like asking me what you should take in college! What I mean to say is the world is really at your beck and call...

You can virtual negotiate anything on behalf of an individual or organization! Below I'll give you some examples below.

You can negotiate...

--> IRS Tax Liens

--> Loan Modifications

--> Business to Business debts

--> Business to Business Law Suits

--> Leases

--> Credit Card Debt

--> Installment Loans

--> Lines of Credit

--> Meals/Employment Taxes

etc...

These are just a few of the venues you could be making consistent cash flow from with your own negotiating business. For more information on how you can start your business today click here

No comments: